This is a good 7 hole course for beginners and a great 18 hole course for advanced using the alt. 18 hole map posted on dgcoursereview.com .
Great short course , easy to play & fun for beginners
My buddy and I are are really getting into disc golf - on the way home from playing Prado - we stopped in. It was a blast!! It is almost like mini-golf for discs. The holes are short and it is definately a beginner style course. Has a beautiful environment and plays quickly. Huge matching Tees and Baskets - all new. A must for any beginner or a pro looking to maximize distance out of putt and approach.
Great Midrange Beginners course. Watch out for houses on left. There is a way to play holes longer. 1 to 2 basket, 2 to 3 basket, 3 to 5 basket on hill to left, hole 4, hole 5 (or 5 to hole 6 basket long), hole 7 backwards to 5 basket, and tee 7 to basket 1. Great Little course.
Short course built on the hillside along a linear park, 4 out, 3 back. The hillside is covered with cypress bark, which can make footing tricky. Largest tee pad length-to-hole length ratio I have ever seen, but the tees are cool in that they incorporate a low block wall festooned with "river rox". Only two holes have trees in play. Parallel holes have baskets near other holes' tees.
It was a good 30 minute diversion from my otherwise boring drive. Hopefully kids at massive school across the street will pick up the game?
Courses Close By
- Prado Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Chino CA US(4 votes)
- Van Buren Golf Center, Riverside CA US(2 votes)
- Rancho Jurupa Park, Riverside CA USNo votes yet
- Ralph M. Lewis Park, Rancho Cucamonga CA USNo votes yet
- Frontier Park , Tustin CA US(3 votes)
- Glen Helen Regional Park Disc Golf Course, San Bernardino CA USNo votes yet
- Deerfield Park 9, Irvine CA US(9 votes)
- Mt. Baldy Disc Golf Course, Mt. Baldy CA USNo votes yet
- Northside Park, Azusa CA US(2 votes)
- La Mirada Regional Park - Lake 18, La Mirada CA US(13 votes)