The Rim Rock Disc Golf Course
Great course! Gorgeous views of Capitol Reef National Park. Rocky red terrian. No heavily established tee boxes and no signage, however score cards are provided at the club house with directions to tee, hole, and footage between with obstacle description. Last 3 holes reuse first 3 holes. Make sure to enjoy the food at the club house after your game. Watch for cactus! Bring hiking shoes! Definitely worth the drive to the course if you're in the area.
This course rocks!! Solitude, dog friendly, challenging, with many elevation changes and deceptive distances.
Courses Close By
- Brian Head Resort Disc Golf Course, Brian Head UT US
- Base Camp Adventure Disc Golf Course, Moab UT US
- Page Disc Golf, Page AZ US
- Old City Park Disc Golf Course, Moab UT US
- Spanish Fork Disc Golf Course, Spanish Fork UT US
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US
- Gateway Canyons Disc Golf, Gateway CO US
- Rock Canyon, Provo UT US
- Saratoga Hills, Saratoga Springs UT US
- Pine View Park, Washington UT US