Ridge Ferry Park
I hate to bash, BUT... I drove from Chattanooga (60 miles) to go play and was VERY disappointed!!
No tee pads, no signs, no next hole arrows, no course map. It is so open that you can start from wherever. So if you just like to be creative, go for it. You can make a 1500+ foot hole if you want.
Also... even without a map, the baskets I played before quitting made no sense. 1-4 flowed okay, but then when I thought i was throwing to 5, got to basket and it was 12??? It makes no sense.
One compliment, course and park were well mowed and maintained.
If you like to travel to no courses, SKIP THIS ONE!!
Courses Close By
- Log Cabin Course, Mt. Berry GA US(1 vote)
- WinShape Disc Golf Course, Mt. Berry GA US(1 vote)
- Barnsley Gardens Resort, Adairsville GA USNo votes yet
- Hawk's Grove Disc Golf Course, Summerville GA USNo votes yet
- Heritage Point Disc Golf, Dalton GA US(4 votes)
- White Oak Park, Dallas GA US(3 votes)
- Legacy Park Disc Golf Course, Kennesaw GA USNo votes yet
- Reinhardt University, Waleska GA US(1 vote)
- Oregon Park, Marietta GA US(2 votes)
- Coker Elementary, Chatsworth GA USNo votes yet