Me - 200 ft., wife 125 ft. We found this course too narrow to enjoy. Sorry if we are of average skill. Hunting for discs every third hole is not fun when you cannot see where it came down in the first place. Great workout on the hills both up and down. If you are long and accurate you will enjoy. I was depressed because I purposely threw short and low so I could move on to the next hole and maybe throw hard there!
Got to play this course in a tournament last year...(Chains for Wishes) This year it's going to be on 8/6/11. Great valleys and very tough for Par 3 holes...overall great course and highly recommend to any level of player.....
this was a fun course, in the woods with lots of coniferous...tight shots are necessary for most of the holes, and there were a few that were crazy long...par 3 is tough to make for many to most, but it's a great time...i went on NYE and it was dead, but i suspect that it gets pretty crowded during peak season...it is asheville...
incredible course. several long holes. several tachnically difficult holes. challenging long course with excellent scenery. reletively secluded and well maintained.excellent use of elevation changes (at least four holes cross valleys). very fun yet very challenging as well
Courses Close By
- UNC Asheville, Asheville NC US(1 vote)
- The Meadows, Asheville NC USNo votes yet
- Sandhill Nature Trail Disc Golf, Asheville NC USNo votes yet
- Enka High School Disc Golf Course, Candler NC US(1 vote)
- Lake Julian Disc Golf Course, Arden NC USNo votes yet
- Owen High Nature Trail Disc Golf, Black Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Camp Rockmont Disc Golf Course, Black Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Black Mountain YMCA, Black Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Black Mountain, Black Mountain NC US(4 votes)
- Crookston Disc Golf Course, Fletcher NC US(2 votes)