Reedy Creek Park
The actual address is 2900 Rocky River Rd. This will get you to the entrance of the park to get to you to the frisbee disc course. Follow the road all the way down and take a left at the fork in the road. Then follow the signs for disc course. This was a really fun course in the woods to play in. Concrete tees for every basket and some had 2 tees. There were diagrams at every tee to where the basket was and the course was easy to follow and navigate through. The only confusing thing is that some of the baskets that had 2 tees (the 2 tees were really separated apart) looked like it belonged to another basket because they were so far apart. At first I thought I was skipping some baskets. So just be aware of this. The course is well maintained ans well kept and while there are many trees, you do have some wide openings between trees for many of the baskets. Another great course in Charlotte.
A very nice course...two different tees for most holes...easy to find discs in woods...course is kept up with very well...
Very fun, interesting course with open woods and various terrain. Great for beginners because most holes are 300 or less and the trees provide cooler temps during the summer heat. Maps are usually available at the Kiosk next to the practice basket.
It is a good park with all wooded holes but not to dense so if a disc goes off the path you can usually find it fairly quickly. Many people play here and if you keep your eyes pealed you will find a disc or two.
Courses Close By
- Eastway Park, Charlotte NC US(2 votes)
- Sugaw Creek Park, Charlotte NC US(2 votes)
- Kilborne TPC, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Chantilly Park, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- The Scrapyard at Idlewild Park, Matthews NC US(1 vote)
- Nevin Park Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Mint Hill Park, Charlotte (Mint Hill) NC US(1 vote)
- Frank Liske Park, Concord NC USNo votes yet
- Dorton Park Disc Golf Course, Concord NC US(1 vote)
- Pinewood Elementary Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet