Redbone Road Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Scenic - mostly wooded, around a pond with some elevation. Short, yet challenging.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 1,896ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-20; Natchez Exit 1B (U.S. 61 South), south 6.1 miles to a left at Cappaert Mobile Homes (Redbone Rd.), 2 miles, course on right just past Fire Station.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Herman Cochran #9895
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Redbone Road Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf - Vickburg, Vicksburg MS USNo votes yet
- Flying Eagle Disc Golf - Raymond, Raymond MS USNo votes yet
- Brighton Park Disc Golf, Clinton MS USNo votes yet
- Buddy Butts Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf, Crystal Springs MS US(1 vote)
- Lefleurs Bluff State Park, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Raider Park Disc Golf, Jackson MS USNo votes yet
- Morrelew in Natchez State Park, Natchez MS USNo votes yet
- Center City Disc Golf, Pearl MS USNo votes yet
- Lake Lincoln State Park, Wesson MS US(1 vote)