Red Mountain - South
Entirely in desert, this is the easier of the two courses on site. Bring water and be prepared for the desert terrain. There are plenty of big trees to challenge as well. Note: rattlesnakes have been spotted on the course and are particularly active in the spring.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,810ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 12 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Rob Hart
Exit the 202 Red Mountain Fwy on Brown Rd. Go West 1.5 miles to the 1st left into Red Mountain Park. Park at the very end of the parking lot on the left. The South course starts right next to the restrooms.
Email: Rob Hart #41703
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Red Mountain - South? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Red Mountain - North, Mesa, AZ US(1 vote)
- Greenfield Lakes - Front, Gilbert AZ US(1 vote)
- Greenfield Lakes - Back, Gilbert AZ US(1 vote)
- Emerald Park, Mesa AZ US(3 votes)
- Fiesta Lakes , Mesa AZ USNo votes yet
- Fountain Hills Disc Golf Course, Fountain Hills AZ US(7 votes)
- Marbella Vineyards, Gilbert AZ US(2 votes)
- Vista Del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US(3 votes)
- Mesquite Grove Disc Golf Course, Chandler AZ US(3 votes)
- Paseo Vista Recreation Area, Chandler AZ US(5 votes)