No votes yet
6 holes are in tight trees and rolling landscape. The remaining are in open gravel pit and shrubbery. A good variety of shots and conditions add challenge. Targets are beer kegs mounted on 4x4 posts.
# Holes: 18
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 5,800ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 3
At the SE Alaska State Fair Grounds 0.5 mile out on the Haines Highway, look for signs to fairgrounds. 1st tee behind bleachers at Raven's arena.
First Tee: (
Email: Rick Leader
Alt. Phone: 907-766-2477
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Raven's Bowl? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Glacier Point, Glacier Point AK USNo votes yet
- Aant'iyeik Park, Juneau AK USNo votes yet
- Judas Creek Disc Park, Marsh Lake YT CANo votes yet
- Mary Lake, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Mount McIntyre Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Kopper King Kourse, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Ranger Park Disc Golf, Smithers BC CANo votes yet
- Mountain Disc Golf Course at Alyeska Resort, Girdwood AK USNo votes yet
- Girdwood Forest Fair Park, Girdwood AK US(1 vote)
- Peters Creek Disc Golf Course, Chugiak AK US(1 vote)