thanks exczar. frustrating to read great reviews about a course that no longer exists. wish more people would pipe up when they run across it. pdga, have we not updated the site since 2010?
The only sign I saw that there was a course here were three vacant sleeves where I suppose that three baskets were, once upon a time.
I was looking forward to playing a new course and drove up from Dallas to do so, but was disappointed.
I saw no indication on this page that the course was not in the ground. Did I miss something?
The Negative: So-So design... a few holes have multiple baskets in view with no teesigns to indicate which is the correct basket. Practice basket exists, but is nowhere near the parking lot or hole 1. does not work as a community course or a tournament course. Too hard to encourage new players, but doesn't flow well enough for a tournament. Does not drain well at all, several teepads are swampy after a rain. Poor use of the ample elevation changes on this land. For a decent Pro, this course will play very easy, all but two holes are deuce-or-die.
The positive: not a pitch-n-putt course like most nine-hole courses. Good quality baskets, decent mix of holes. There *is* some use of elevation which isn't great but helps make some of the otherwise-boring holes more interesting. For an average amateur player, this course will provide some challenge.
It's worth playing if you are experienced, but it won't be a regular stop for many players.
By far the best 9 hole course I have ever played. Very challenging and many unique shots with extreme doglegs. There are some stickers out there so you might want to where pants your 1st time until it all get stomped down. Overall a very fun mix of holes and good flow with many signs to get you around the park. Beginners will struggle on this course there 1st time.
Courses Close By
- Lake Lewisville Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)
- Leonard L. Woods Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)
- North Lake Park, Denton TX US(4 votes)
- McCord Park, Little Elm TX USNo votes yet
- Dash's Track Disc Golf Course, Frisco TX USNo votes yet
- Bill Allen Memorial Park, The Colony TX US(3 votes)
- Trophy Club Park, Trophy Club TX US(1 vote)
- Andrew Brown Park, Coppell TX US(2 votes)
- Greenbelt Park, Carrollton TX US(7 votes)
- Jimmy Porter Park, Carrollton TX US(4 votes)