Quilchena Disc Golf Course
Indeed a crowed dog walkers/joggers area... but this small park is very well maintained and beautifully accommodate the disc golf course around its perimeters... this little gem of Vancouver BC is definitely worth a visit.
All in all, a very fun course, with just the right amount of difficulty. relatively open, for the most part, with trees near the baskets on most holes, and lining the fairways on the first few.
If it's your first time playing this course, you may find yourself a bit lost -- while the teeboxes are fairly easy to find, it's sometimes difficult to tell which basket you should be throwing for.
Where this course really suffers is the fact that jogging paths cross the fairways on nearly every hole -- if you're playing in the afternoon or early morning, it's often difficult to get more than a couple of seconds without a jogger in the way of your shot (I almost nailed a dog in the face on hole 10 my first time there).
Overall, this would be a great course, if the rest of the park didn't get in the way -- there are often joggers/dog walkers in the way, and it's far from secluded. it's also quite open, so it can be a bit windy.
Courses Close By
- Little Mountain Disc Golf Course-Q.E. Park, Vancouver BC CA(1 vote)
- Jericho Hill Community Centre, Vancouver BC CA(1 vote)
- Eastview Park, North Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Rockridge School, West Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Grouse Mountain, North Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Robert Burnaby Park, Burnaby BC CANo votes yet
- Mundy Park, Coquitlam BC CANo votes yet
- Winskill Park, Tsawwassen BC CANo votes yet
- Shirley Macey Park, Gibsons BC CA(2 votes)
- Langley Passive Park, Langley BC CANo votes yet