Pye Brook Park Disc Golf Course
This course is a nice course with some long holes. It is on a landfill. It was fun to play.
Nice big hill (on top of an old landfill I think). Holes play around it. Makes good use of the available terrain (mainly the big hill) and has some fun holes.
This course has the most interesting elevation shots I've ever seen. Throwing off one hill to the peak of another requires careful approach shots. Part of the course has narrow holes with dense disc swallowing vegetation - send your pals ahead to spot.
This course is right off the highway and is easy to get too. The tee boxes are now new rubber and works great for run up x steps. The course concists of open, long, and accurate drives. There is two water holes, maybe more depending on how you throw. There is only about two heavily wooded shots. Great course, all par 3. Watch out for the dirty fishbowl hole, it's dirty.
This is a fun course, but wow, lots of hills. Well, actually just one hill, but you go up and down the edges of it all day. Mostly open, but a few wooded holes. Good opportunity for some long drives.
good course for the long ACCURATE driver. Nothing too technical, lot of cross shots on the front 9. Hole 18 makes this course worth the visit. Lots of poison ivy and off balance walking. bring sturdy boots.
Courses Close By
- Gordon Conwell Disc Golf Course, South Hamilton MA USNo votes yet
- Peabody Disc Golf at Scouting Woods, Peabody MA US(1 vote)
- Clement Farm Disc Golf Course, Haverhill, MA USNo votes yet
- Town Park (Amesbury Pines), Amesbury MA US(2 votes)
- Simonds Park Disc Golf Course, Burlington MA US(3 votes)
- Smuttynose Brewing Disc Golf Course, Hampton NH USNo votes yet
- Muldoon Park Disc Golf Course, Pelham NH US(5 votes)
- Middlesex Green, Concord MA USNo votes yet
- Olin College Disc Golf, Needham MA USNo votes yet
- Forest Glen, Lee NH USNo votes yet