Pueblo City Park
A great course that is part of a beautiful park. This course will challenge you in many ways with obstacles, surrounded baskets, length, and variety of layouts. The downsides with this park are the defacing of the signs, litter (due to lack of trash cans), and high traffic. This is still a wonderful course though due to being very well designed.
To me, now that the beetle kill ruined Frisco, this is now the top course in Colorado. It is extremely challenging and long, so play the amateur tee boxes and get sometimes up to a 100 foot head start. It plays thru a big park and has lots of fun holes and trees. Even long throwers will find this course difficult.
Courses Close By
- CSU Pueblo, Pueblo CO USNo votes yet
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO USNo votes yet
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Skyline/PCC, Canon City CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(1 vote)
- Nick's Soaring Eagle Disc Golf Course, Woodland Park CO US(1 vote)
- Golden Bell Camp Disc Golf Course, Divide CO USNo votes yet
- Palmer Lake, Palmer Lake CO USNo votes yet
- Challenger Point Disc Golf Course, Crestone CO USNo votes yet
- Jellystone Park, Larkspur CO US(2 votes)