Prospect Park Nethermead Redux
Great to have someplace to play somewhere near NYC, but unmarked object courses in busy urban parks even with a course map available are problematic. If one is flexible enough to skip holes or go safari sometimes to adjust for pedestrians that may help facilitate the fun.
I'm looking for more disc golf players in New York City to play this park with. I've mapped out an 18 hole course in the park. The course consists of 17 par threes and one par 4. On average the holes are around 300ft or so. I made some holes pretty challenging and some more laid back to keep the course fun. Some tight lanes, some open holes, curves, and obstacles to avoid. There are 5 wooded holes and the rest more open. Overall a very fun course and well planned out. Must arrive at the course around 7 AM or 8 AM at the latest to beat the crowd. Most holes are out of the way of pedestrians, except for 6. If you are interested, feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Thanks!
Courses Close By
- Rutgers, Douglass College, New Brunswick NJ USNo votes yet
- Campgaw Reservation, Mahwah NJ US(5 votes)
- Greystone Woods @ Central Park, Morris Plains NJ US(1 vote)
- Chimney Rock Disc Golf Course, Martinsville NJ US(1 vote)
- Manalapan Recreation Center, Manalapan NJ USNo votes yet
- Cedar Beach Disc Golf Course, Town of Babylon NY US(1 vote)
- Harry Dunham Park, Basking Ridge NJ US(2 votes)
- Freehold Township High School, Freehold Township NJ US(1 vote)
- Leonard Park, Mt. Kisco NY US(3 votes)
- Browns Point/Buzzy's Creek, West Milford NJ US(1 vote)