Prairie Center Park
This course is in a park. Pedestrian traffic can cause delays. Nothing horrible and nothing great to say about this course. Played it last year during the fall. Trees will force a lot of high and low shots. Decent course.
This course is a very good course for working on throwing the disc high in the air and for learning to avoid specific trouble areas such as OB and evergreen trees (which play a lot like bunkers) abound. There is decent length on some of the holes but very few of them could even be considered close to a par 4. This course is famous around the city for the island green which can be used on hole 2, 4, or 18. While it is not the best course out there it can be very demanding if your accuracy is off even just a little. If you have the chance, you should play this course.
Courses Close By
- Lakeside Hills, Olathe KS US(1 vote)
- California Trail, Olathe KS US(3 votes)
- Shawnee Mission Park, Lenexa KS US(2 votes)
- Blue Valley of Kansas, Overland Park KS US(1 vote)
- Cambridge Park, Overland Park KS USNo votes yet
- Bluejacket Park, Eudora KS USNo votes yet
- Wyandotte County Park, Kansas City KS US(2 votes)
- Rosedale Park (Top), Kansas City KS US(1 vote)
- Rosedale Park (Down Under), Kansas City KS US(1 vote)
- Running Horse, Baldwin City KS USNo votes yet