Potosi City Park
A number of long, open holes as well as a few technical ones. A creek is in play on many holes. Nice views of lake and countryside.Lost disc issues on #9 (over the lake) and on the front 9 (often not mowed). Bring map to aid navigation. Only 25 minutes from Engler Park in Farmington and 10 minutes from Columbia Park in Park Hills.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Gateway Titan
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 6,646ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Dave McCormack
Hwy 67; Desloge exit (Hwy 8). Go west on Hwy 8 for 18 miles to Potosi. Turn south on Hwy P, 0.5 mile to a left immediately after the church on the left. Park inside fenced area (note; turn right on entry - 'One Way'). Park in corner (tennis/basketball area). Practice basket behind fountain. Walk to bridges. The brown pole on the right marks the 1st tee. The 1st basket is across the creek.
Email: Derek Nickolaus
by Letsgetcrazy on May 23, 2016 at 11:48pm
Fun 18 hole course that'll force you to play a variety of different shots. It's a great compliment to the other courses, in the area.
Courses Close By
- YMCA Trout Lodge, Potosi MO USNo votes yet
- Columbia Park, Park Hills MO US(1 vote)
- Engler Park Disc Golf Course, Farmington MO US(1 vote)
- Jokerst Memorial Park, Festus MO US(1 vote)
- West City Park, Festus MO US(2 votes)
- Crystal City Underground Disc Golf Course, Crystal City MO US(1 vote)
- Evergreen Park Disc Golf Course, St Clair MO USNo votes yet
- Deer Creek - White Course, House Springs MO USNo votes yet
- Autumn Hill Disc Golf Course, Union MO USNo votes yet
- Forrest Hills Disc Golf Paradise, Eureka MO USNo votes yet