Portland Lunchtime Disc Golf Course
This course has a great club (Disc Golf or Die) taking maintaining it and with 15 holes and variety of shots - it's a fun way to spend the day.
Decent course but has holes that play through a parking lot so you're throwing onto concrete.
Fun little course on the grounds of a Babtist church. Mostly short holes through a varity of terrain. Some hills, some trees, but mostly open. Baskets are all home made and tees are all concrete. Fun course to play to get in a quick round.
Courses Close By
- Greenway Park, Beaverton OR US(1 vote)
- Pier Park, Portland OR US(8 votes)
- Orchard Park Disc Golf Course, Hillsboro OR US(1 vote)
- Rockwood Central Park, Gresham OR USNo votes yet
- Vance Park, Portland OR USNo votes yet
- Leverich Park Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(2 votes)
- Eco Disc Golf Park, Canby OR US(1 vote)
- Blue Lake Disc Golf, Fairview OR US(1 vote)
- Glenwood Community Church Disc Golf Course, Vancouver WA US(3 votes)
- Dabney State Park, Portland (Troutdale) OR US(1 vote)