Pittsford Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Well marked with dual natural tees (Red and White). Fairly short and straight for the most part. A couple of doglegs and longer holes with some shape. Fun and not overly challenging in terms of length, but pretty heavily wooded in spots.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Off Route 7N in Pittsford; right on Furnace Rd, 0.5 mile to a left into the entrance to Pittsford Recreational Area. From the parking area walk in toward the stream - the practice basket is on the other side. Follow signage to 1st tee.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pittsford Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Base Camp Outfitters Disc Golf, Killington VT US(1 vote)
- White River Disc Golf Course, Randolph VT US(1 vote)
- The Maples at Okemo, Ludlow VT USNo votes yet
- Sugarbush - Peak Course, Warren VT USNo votes yet
- Sugarbush - Base Course, Warren VT USNo votes yet
- Foster's Meadow, Hartland VT US(1 vote)
- Storrs Pond Disc Golf Course, Hanover NH USNo votes yet
- The Quarries Disc Golf , Websterville VT USNo votes yet
- The Little Green Monsters Short Course, West Townshend VT USNo votes yet
- Wrightsville Beach, Middlesex VT USNo votes yet