No votes yet
The course utilizes a wooded ridge line and surrounding ravines along the Escanaba River. The river, RR tracks, and park road are OB. Many tight corridors with good balance and variety. One shot across a pond from the Blue tees and three seasonal holes play across the river to an island and back.
# Holes: 27
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 8,700ft
Alternate Length: 5,100ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 13 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Watch it Bend - Tim Kopacz
Just north of the Escanaba River off US-41 / US-2 / MI-35. Turn into Pioneer Trail Park and park immediately on the left. Check in at the office. Tell them Tim sent you!
Email: Jon Harris
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pioneer Trail ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ludington Park, Escanaba MI USNo votes yet
- Iron Mountain City Park, Iron Mountain MI USNo votes yet
- Watch it Bend Design Test Facility, Marquette MI USNo votes yet
- Silver Creek Disc Golf Course, Harvey MI USNo votes yet
- Marinette City Park, Marinette WI USNo votes yet
- Powder Mill Disc Golf, Marquette MI USNo votes yet
- Ishpeming Al Quaal Rec Area Disc Golf Course, Ishpeming MI USNo votes yet
- Florence Disc Golf Course, Florence WI USNo votes yet
- Badger Park, Peshtigo WI USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park, Sturgeon Bay WI USNo votes yet