I enjoy this course. Nice wooded holes. A little confusing heading into hole 10, i believe. Pars are very easy to achieve on most holes.
very fun course. definitely a beginner course, the shorter holes are great for practicing your midrange and putting. some of the holes are very easy but each hole is enjoyable. I always have a fun time when i play this course. One of my favorites because the park is very scenic and has lots of potential. Litter is bad here i wish people would clean up after themselves. This park is nice now but it could be beautiful. Definitely would recommend, not based on its difficulty but definitely lots of fun.
This course isn't overly difficult, but there are some obstacles that can be annoying. Two of the wholes are completely gravel which is awful and two wholes you tee off uphill, which again is a nuisance. Geese are everywhere and tend to get hit once in a while. Suggestion: Bring water and a rag to wipe off geese droppings.
hillbillyville is this course. its an old trailer park. theres garbage, chuncks of concrete and old septic pipes sticking out of the ground. its a fairly short course that can pad your handicap.
pretty easy course. nice layout/ lots of angry geese and geese droppings though.
Courses Close By
- South Highland Sports Club, Mayfield KY USNo votes yet
- Belvidere Park Disc Golf Course, Belvidere IL US(2 votes)
- Prairie Park Disc Golf Course, DeKalb IL US(7 votes)
- Rockford University Disc Golf Course, Rockford IL USNo votes yet
- Indian Oaks, Marengo IL US(4 votes)
- Skare Park, Rochelle IL USNo votes yet
- Warrington Park Disc Golf, Huntley IL USNo votes yet
- Anna Page Park - South, Rockford IL USNo votes yet
- Anna Page Park - West, Rockford IL US(1 vote)
- Anna Page Park - East, Rockford IL US(1 vote)