This course is private & has set times for playing. You can also call to make an appointment.
The park next to the course offers lots of activities for kids, well shaded for those really hot summer days and a stream to play in.
Disks can also be purchased from Mountain Pastimes located downtown Nevada City at 320 Spring Street.
Don't get me wrong by my rating, it is a fun course just really short & not really that challenging. But being short you can play 2 or even 3 times. Avg. round is about 70-80 minutes. Its a good course to hone your skills of driving, approach & putts. On the first tee be sure not to overthrow or you'll end up over the fence. The first 1/2 you are playing through big oaks & bull pines, the last 1/2 is more open long shots. In the summer I recommend early or late play as it can get pretty hot. There are drinking fountains around if you need to refill your water with bathrooms on site. Your also surrounded by some great wineries if you want to do a little tasting before or after.
And it is a full 18 now.
Doubles every Thursday @ 5pm
*Discs are for sale at the corner gas station, walking distance from park.
Courses Close By
- Somerset Country Club, Somerset CA USNo votes yet
- Lions Park, Placerville CA US(1 vote)
- Gold Ridge Forest , Pollock Pines CA USNo votes yet
- Finnon Lake, Placerville CA US(5 votes)
- Mollie Joyce Park Disc Golf Course, Pioneer CA US(2 votes)
- Georgetown School Disc Golf Course, Georgetown CA USNo votes yet
- Lake Amador North, Ione CA USNo votes yet
- Lake Amador South , Ione CA US(1 vote)
- Shady Oaks Park, Sacramento (Orangevale) CA US(5 votes)
- Sunrise Disc Golf Course, Citrus Heights CA US(1 vote)