Great fun! Many trees to bing off of and good variety of left and right "fairways". Could use permanent tees and a few more open holes to rate better, but this is the best course I played in NH.
It's among the most challenging and most beautiful courses I've ever played. Long holes require a variety of shots, and you'll be throwing some tomahawks at least a few times to get out of trouble.
Wonderful course in the woods behind Newport High School. Tight fairways and elevation change make for a challenging mix. Interesting holes and pin placements create a unique design that is extremely fun to play. Lots of trees, but there are many holes with clear fairways.
Excellent course. Most of the holes are very technical. The course itself is very well maintained and it's hard to lose a disc. It's very easy to hit a tree though. Good elevation changes, this one is a nice hike. Overall a very fun place to play.
Courses Close By
- Tilton Park, Sunapee NH USNo votes yet
- Mount Sunapee Resort, Newbury NH US(1 vote)
- Patch Park, Charlestown NH USNo votes yet
- Foster's Meadow, Hartland VT US(1 vote)
- New England College Disc Golf Course, Henniker NH USNo votes yet
- Chester Disc Golf Course, Chester VT USNo votes yet
- Storrs Pond Disc Golf Course, Hanover NH USNo votes yet
- The Maples at Okemo, Ludlow VT USNo votes yet
- Franklin Falls Dam, Franklin NH USNo votes yet
- Granite Gorge Ski Area, Roxbury NH USNo votes yet