Pinchot SP - Quaker's Challenge
Need to be in good shape and accurate. Many long, tight holes over mountainous terrain. Wander into the bushes and faced not only with thorns but steep hillsides as well. Challenging vs fun or place to practice.
Amazing course, but not for the beginner. This course will crush your morale if you aren't prepared for it. It is long and in many places very tight. A new challenge with every hole. If you have trouble keeping it in the fairway, wear pants. Rough is rather thorn ridden and my playing partners walked away bleeding. A spotter is advised for many holes as play at times takes you out of the sight if the tee box.
super long and tight
redicously long and tight
Courses Close By
- Pinchot SP - Boulder Woods, Lewisberry PA US(2 votes)
- Red Land High School Disc Golf Course, Lewisberry PA US(2 votes)
- Messiah College Disc Golf Course, Grantham PA US(1 vote)
- Creekside Disc Golf Course, Camp Hill PA US(4 votes)
- Spring Meadows Disc Golf Course, Boiling Springs PA USNo votes yet
- Willow Mill Park, Silver Spring Township PA US(3 votes)
- Coyote Hills , Carlisle PA US(2 votes)
- Codorus Pines Mini Disc Golf Course, Hanover PA USNo votes yet
- Codorus State Park - Blue, Hanover PA USNo votes yet
- Codorus State Park - Red, Hanover PA US(2 votes)