Pinchot SP - Boulder Woods
My wife and I really like this course. It is a challenge and requires some skill. Most holes aren't that long but do have doglegs right or left. Also a few of Mandos on the course that help make it a challenge.
Very long and tight. Most baskets are hard to find from tee box, but usually visible for the second shot. Beautiful setting and diverse shots required.
Courses Close By
- Pinchot SP - Quaker's Challenge, Lewisberry PA US(3 votes)
- Red Land High School Disc Golf Course, Lewisberry PA US(2 votes)
- Messiah College Disc Golf Course, Grantham PA US(1 vote)
- Creekside Disc Golf Course, Camp Hill PA US(4 votes)
- Spring Meadows Disc Golf Course, Boiling Springs PA USNo votes yet
- Willow Mill Park, Silver Spring Township PA US(3 votes)
- Coyote Hills , Carlisle PA US(2 votes)
- Codorus Pines Mini Disc Golf Course, Hanover PA USNo votes yet
- Codorus State Park - Blue, Hanover PA USNo votes yet
- Codorus State Park - Red, Hanover PA US(2 votes)