Pierson Ranch Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Fun shorter course (a few longer holes) in a state camping area. Plays in and out of small groves of trees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,733ft
Alternate Length: 6,208ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Boy Scouts
From Yankton; west on Hwy 52 for ~3.5 miles to a left on Toe St. (next left after fish hatchery). Then 1st right into Pierson Ranch Rec Area. (Fee = $4 to $6 per car). Can park down the road a little and walk in. 1st hole near park entrance.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Brad Link #64723
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pierson Ranch Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cottonwood Park Disc Golf Course, Yankton SD USNo votes yet
- Gavins Point Disc Golf Course, Yankton SD USNo votes yet
- Fantle Memorial Park, Yankton SD USNo votes yet
- Tyndall City Park Disc Golf Course, Tyndall SD USNo votes yet
- Gladstone Park, Wausa NE USNo votes yet
- Barstow Park Disc Golf, Vermillion SD USNo votes yet
- Prentis Park Disc Golf, Vermillion SD USNo votes yet
- Tornado Alley Disc Golf Course, Centerville SD USNo votes yet
- Watchdog Disc Golf Course, Beresford SD USNo votes yet
- Band Shell Park, Plainview NE US(1 vote)