PGA National Park
New concrete pads. The park has helped reduce the parking problem (softball players parking in the field, blocking holes) beautiful wildlife, tee markers. The course itself is a nice causal play and pretty easy to navigate.
Course was inside of a very nice park and was easy to get to. Other than that I was very disappointed. Baskets not marked, no signs telling you what basket to through to or where the next pad is. To me not even worth a link.
Courses Close By
- Community of Hope Church, Loxahatchee FL US
- Okeeheelee Park, West Palm Beach FL US
- Tradewinds Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US
- Gordy Road, Fort Pierce FL US
- Easterlin Park, Ft. Lauderdale FL US
- Markham Park, Sunrise FL US
- Plantation Heritage Disc Golf Course, Plantation FL US
- St. Lucie Village Heritage Park, Fort Pierce FL US
- The Jet Stream Disc Golf Course at Snyder Park, Fort Lauderdale FL US
- Muscadine Meadows, Fort Pierce FL US