Peninsula Park Disc Golf Course
This course can be wild and woolly, but its a great adventure. Bugs can be pretty bad in the Summer months.
Nice river bottom woods, some open shots. Great Baskets & Mult. Teepads. The river will be a lost Disc. Bring insect repl. and extra water for hot summer days. Enjoy the challenge this course will bring to you :)
Loved this course! I really liked the multiple tee pads and multiple baskets with distinctly different paths. I only got to play 10 holes bc it got dark, but I had a blast. You definitely have to hit your lines through the woods, but they are there.
Courses Close By
- Turkey Creek, Iowa City IA US
- Sugar Bottom Rec. Area, Solon IA US
- College Community Schools Disc Golf Course, Cedar Rapids IA US
- Wapsie Disc Golf, West Liberty IA US
- Cornell College, Mount Vernon IA US
- North Park Disc Golf Course, Wellman IA US
- Jones Park, Cedar Rapids IA US
- Cruise Park Course, Mechanicsville IA US
- Tipton City Park, Tipton IA US
- Shaver Park, Cedar Rapids IA US