Pearsall Park Disc Golf Course
I really enjoyed this course. Nice mixture between "grip and rip" holes and precision shots. Good elevation changes.
Be warned, if your disc goes in the tree line, then be prepared to get covered in some very hard to get off of your sock stickies. They aren't sharp, but they won't let go of your socks or shoe laces.
Course can be slippery when wet.
Starts off with some open holes with elevation changes, then to some narrow holes down in the bottom creek area and then back up to the open holes again, then back down etc...Great use of the terrain but it can be challenging if you throw off course as the wooded areas are thick. We played a day after it rained and the course is playable but muddy and slippery, especially on the hills. There's only shade in the bottom areas and with the hills in play you'll want to bring plenty of water. Overall a good course to play, just not after a rain.
Don't even think about this one in the wind. Well maintained.
Bring your big boy and girl arms for this one folks! Also some good hiking shoes. Some real good hills that are guaranteed to work you out! Overall a very fun course. Very well kept. Just don't go in the trees at the bottom!
Pros - Concrete Tee pads, signs, good baskets, nice mix of shot types.
Cons - Poor use of the land, given the the extreme elevation changes on this land there are no really good elevation changing holes. Kind of waste of the land. No shade.
Courses Close By
- Lackland Outdoor Adventure Center Disc Golf Course, Lackland AFB TX US(2 votes)
- Trinity University, San Antonio TX USNo votes yet
- Northwest Vista College Disc Golf Course, San Antonio TX US(2 votes)
- Nani Falcone Community Park, San Antonio TX US(4 votes)
- USAA Disc Golf Course, San Antonio TX USNo votes yet
- Helotes Natural Area & Disc Golf Course, Helotes TX US(2 votes)
- The Creek at Inwood Hollow, San Antonio TX USNo votes yet
- Graytown Park, Elmendorf TX US(1 vote)
- Bryan McClain Park, San Antonio TX US(6 votes)
- Live Oak City Park - South, Live Oak TX US(4 votes)