Paul A. Schroeder Park
Nice course in hilly / wooded area. Yes it is short and more for beginners, but very playable.
Couple of changes, the park is BEFORE the stop sign at the top of the hill. After entering park, drive past the swimming pool, then walk between pool and picnic area.
Ok course for short and only 9 holes. Good course for beginners.
Hilly and rocks mostly in the woods. Very hard to follow the layout. Some nice holes. I live right next to it but never go there. I'd go to Manchester park "Paul Schroeder" down the street because it's a better 9 hole course.
Courses Close By
- Logan University Disc Golf Course, Chesterfield MO US(1 vote)
- Bluebird Park, St. Louis (Ellisville) MO US(1 vote)
- Watson Trail Park, St. Louis (Sunset Hills) MO US(4 votes)
- Parked Drives, Warrenton MO USNo votes yet
- Kircher Park, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- Forrest Hills Disc Golf Paradise, Eureka MO USNo votes yet
- Creve Coeur Lake Park, St. Louis MO US(5 votes)
- Willmore Park Disc Golf, St. Louis MO US(1 vote)
- Carrollton Park Disc Golf Course, Bridgeton MO US(2 votes)
- Endicott Park, St. Louis MO US(9 votes)