Good practice course in great small park - trees and vines makes for somewhat of a challenge.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Course Length: 1,700ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
187th St and Center. Exit expressway at Halsted St., travel towards Prairie State College, past the intersection of 183 to a right on 187th., 2 blocks to the park on the right.
First Tee: (
Homewood Park District
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by DiscMcGee on Sep 25, 2013 at 7:05pm
Nice clean course, just don't go early.... people like to walk and run the track nearby.
Positive: hole 6 has some cool willow trees to throw around
Negative: hole 8 has a bent the top of the backet slightly
Courses Close By
- Sergeant Means Park, Olympia Fields IL US(3 votes)
- Riverfront Park, South Holland IL USNo votes yet
- River's Edge Park, Munster IN USNo votes yet
- The Meadows Disc Golf Park, Tinley Park IL USNo votes yet
- Indian Boundary South Park, Frankfort IL US(1 vote)
- Purdue University Calumet, Hammond IN USNo votes yet
- Pulaski Park, Hammond IN US(2 votes)
- Camp Manitoqua, Frankfort IL USNo votes yet
- Commissioners Park, Frankfort IL US(1 vote)
- Community Park, Palos Heights IL US(3 votes)