Patoka Lake State Rec Area
No votes yet
Tough course with some open and some tight wooded holes; #9 especially pretty and challenging. Good elevation and a stream running throughout. Indiana residents fee = $5. Non-residents fee = $7.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 5,252ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 3
From I-64; exit 79 (Tell City), go north 10 miles to a left towards Jasper on Hwy 164 (Patoka Lake sign), 1 mile to Newton-Stewart SRA entrance on the right. 3084 North Dillard Rd. Scorecards at the main gate.
First Tee: (
Email: Activity Center
Contact Phone #1: 812-685-2447
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Patoka Lake State Rec Area? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Dubois County Park Disc Golf Course, Huntingburg IN US
- Buffalo Trace Park, Palmyra IN US
- Prides Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Petersburg IN US
- The Fun Farm, Corydon IN US
- Vastwood Park, Hawesville KY US
- Meade Olin Park, Brandenburg KY US
- Seviren Lang Disc Golf Course, Georgetown IN US
- Otter Creek Park, Brandenburg KY US
- Yellow Creek Park, Owensboro KY US
- Muldraugh Disc Golf Course, Muldraugh KY US