Parwood Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In the mountains of BC. Features excellent trails, lots of wooded areas and some thick underbrush.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: James Woodall
Elk Valley Hwy; take Arbutus Rd. to a left on Pine Ave. Follow to parking at end. Disc golf course on the right.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Parwood Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Deerborne Disc Golf Course, Elkford BC CANo votes yet
- Lizard Range Disc Golf Course, Fernie BC CANo votes yet
- Cranbrook Disc Golf Course, Cranbrook BC CANo votes yet
- Lee Creek Campground Family Reunion Centre, Cardston AB CANo votes yet
- Lloyd Park, Calgary AB CANo votes yet
- Midnapore Park, Calgary AB CANo votes yet
- Park 96, Calgary AB CANo votes yet
- Nicholas Sheran Park, Lethbridge AB CANo votes yet
- Three Sisters, Canmore AB CANo votes yet
- Kooky Noosa at Libby Dam, Libby MT US(1 vote)