Parque De La Raza Disc Golf Course
La Raza was a pleasant surprise! I thought it would be easy. Boy was I wrong, its a challenging 9 hole with a nice mixture of shots. Cool teepads, teesigns, and friendly locals make this a place every golfer should enjoy. I will certainly be back. Also, be sure to check out Hellyer, another nice 9 hole about a mile away.
lots of P/O if you find your self off the path. nice long holes but if you have not played before you might find your self hunting for a basket. I dont know why they close the corse for the winter but its kind of a bummer when you froget. this is the only one that i know that closes. Its nice to have running water and some shade.
La Raza offers a unique disc golf experience in this area. only one hole is less than 300 feet and none are so long it's ridiculous. plenty of parking and running water on site. slight elevation changes are used perfectly to add to the look and play of this course. most holes offer tons of ways to charge the basket at any location it may be in. 3 or 4 basket locations per hole and fantastic rubber tee pads. this is by far the best 9 hole disc golf experience i have ever had.
Courses Close By
- Coyote Creek Disc Golf Course at Hellyer Park, San Jose CA US(2 votes)
- Scotts Valley High School Circuit, Scotts Valley CA USNo votes yet
- Aptos High School Disc Golf Course, Aptos CA US(4 votes)
- Black Mouse Disc Golf Course, Felton CA US(2 votes)
- DeLaveaga Park Disc Golf Course, Santa Cruz CA US(11 votes)
- Pinto Lake Disc Golf Course, Watsonville CA US(4 votes)
- U.C. Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA US(1 vote)
- LARPD Disc Golf Course , Livermore CA US(1 vote)
- Old Ranch Park , San Ramon CA US(1 vote)
- Chabot Park, San Leandro CA US(2 votes)