Park Circle Disc Golf Course
I play this course regularly and it is a blast. You will end up with a flattened disc once in a while from the traffic but it is in a great location and there is plenty of shade from the SC sun. One of the best parts about it is during the holidays they decorate the area with lights so if you play around Nov-Jan its a pretty festive switch up.
It's tough to go more than 2 links and really it's not the parks fault other than forcing 18 holes out of a 9 hole course. You play in an interesting neighborhood with streets on both sides of the fairway. It's like Frogger because you hop from island to island and try not to get run over. It's fun to play disc golf and I've played it in the wildest of places but for 18 holes it is a stretch, just play the 9 holes and find the Irish pub around the corner and laugh about the time you played. One plus to this course, that none of the other courses have, is that there is no water hazard/snake hazard/gator hazard, so in that regard..PLAY ON!There is a rec center in the center of the circle and the course is clean and manicured, great signs.
fun course..holes share two tees...little bit of woods...it aint called park circle for nothing...
Courses Close By
- Eagle Landing Disc Golf Course, Hanahan SC USNo votes yet
- Fire Swamp at W. Ashley Park, Charleston SC US(2 votes)
- Locklear Park , Goose Creek SC US(3 votes)
- Buccaneer Bay, North Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- James Island County Park, Charleston SC US(1 vote)
- Trophy Lakes, Charleston (Johns Island) SC US(2 votes)
- John's Island Disc Golf, John's Island SC US(1 vote)
- Night Heron Park Disc Golf Course, Kiawah Island SC US(1 vote)
- East Bay Park, Georgetown SC US(1 vote)
- Hover Links, Hilton Head Island SC US(1 vote)