Located under power line easement. Obstructions include brush, trees, and power poles.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Limestone
Course Length: 2,200ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-94 to Hwy 25, north to a left on Cty Rd. 75. West to a left on Prairie Rd. The park is on the left under power lines.
First Tee: (
Email: City of Monticello
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by discer007 on Jun 22, 2012 at 12:28am
the best beginers course ive ever seen... great layout and good flow make this a great finesse course...fast play, nice manicured lawn with a few mature trees and shrubs for obstacles... wetlands come into play on one hole... Aces opportunities!!!!
Courses Close By
- River Oaks Park, Big Lake MN USNo votes yet
- Hudson Woods, Big Lake MN USNo votes yet
- Becker City Park, Becker MN US(1 vote)
- West Pulaski, Buffalo MN USNo votes yet
- Lions Park III, Elk River MN US(2 votes)
- Sportsmans Hill, Clearwater MN US(1 vote)
- Clearwater/Pleasant Lake, Annandale MN US(1 vote)
- Zimmerman City Park DGC, Zimmerman MN US(2 votes)
- Hassan Meadows Park, Rogers MN US(1 vote)
- Twin Lakes Park, Nowthen MN USNo votes yet