Panton Mill Park
this course is alright. if you live close its ok to play but its not worth driving to.
short and confusing. have to cross a busy road for the back half. set up in an already established park. lot of bystanders...pass
Hole 2 was missing and could not find holes 5-9 unless you had to walk a mile away from the start of the course since we didn't walk any farther. Holes 1,3 and 4 were also not challenging.
Courses Close By
- Q Center Disc Golf Course, St. Charles IL US
- Sunny Hill Park, Streamwood IL US
- Sunrise Park, Bartlett IL US
- Black Bear Park, Hoffman Estates IL US
- Shady Oaks Park, Streamwood IL US
- Campton Hills, Saint Charles IL US
- The Links at Wheeler Park, Geneva IL US
- Streamwood Behavioral Health Disc Golf Course, Streamwood IL US
- Randall Oaks, Dundee IL US
- Goose Lake Park, Roselle IL US