The only reason I would rate this course a 4/5 as opposed to a 3/5 is it is the only course in the area that presents the ability to build a good rhythm if you play multiple rounds. I would suggest going early on a Saturday morning and seeing how many rounds you can play. The park itself draws in a lot of beginners, so if you try playing at a peak time of the day it will get very busy and play slowly.
After playing this course a few times it already began to feel like my new home course. All in all it presents a number of different challenges, has nice tee boxes and is always well groomed.
This is an ok cousre. It does not have a fee anymore. nobody paid it anyways! it has a great atmospher but only 9 baskets. the river and small quarry the only water hazards. The woods holes are very nice and provide somewhat of a challange.
Courses Close By
- Pinecrest Disc Golf at Akzo Nobel Sports Complex, Howard WI US(4 votes)
- Perkins Park, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- Legion Park, De Pere WI USNo votes yet
- Triangle Sports Area, Green Bay WI US(2 votes)
- Dier Straits, Allouez WI USNo votes yet
- UW - Green Bay, Green Bay WI US(1 vote)
- Pulaski Park, Pulaski WI USNo votes yet
- Black Creek Disc Golf Course, Black Creek WI USNo votes yet
- Grignon Park, Kaukauna WI US(5 votes)
- Plamann Apple Creek 18, Appleton WI US(7 votes)