Blue Angel Park - Palmetto Disc Golf Course
First off, Blue Angel Park (BAP) is the ultimate location for Disc Golf in the Florida Panhandle mainly because they have 3 Courses (54 Holes) at one location that is well maintained. The Palmetto Course is the best place to learn low ceiling tight wooded shots and is excellent for beginners or Amateur players. Several of the Pro Tees will test the skill of even the most experienced players.
This course is right across the park road from from the 24-hole Oaks DGC. This one seems to be designed for more of a beginner or intermediate player. Both courses are wooded, but the underbrush isn't bad. Don't let the part about sponsorship to get in turn you away, you just need to drive up to the entry gate and say you'd like to play the disc golf courses and pay your two bucks. There is a place to buy discs at the marina. The holes are well-laid out with alternate tees in most places. Not too hard to follow. It is flat, but reasonably challenging.
Courses Close By
- Blue Angel Park - Oaks Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(2 votes)
- Blue Angel Park - Pines Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(1 vote)
- Osprey Disc Golf Course, Orange Beach AL US(1 vote)
- The Preserve at Graham Creek Nature Preserve, Foley AL USNo votes yet
- The Prairie at Graham Creek Nature Preserve, Foley AL US(7 votes)
- Sunset Disc Golf Course, Gulf Breeze FL US(2 votes)
- Hitzman Optimist Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(1 vote)
- University of West Florida, Pensacola FL USNo votes yet
- Pirates Cove at NLA, Milton FL USNo votes yet
- Gator Links at NLA, Milton FL USNo votes yet