P. J. Irvin Disc Golf
Best course in BloNo IMO... fun layout with different types of holes and challenges. There is a porta-potty there (at least during the spring/summer/fall)
A newer course with decent equipment-targets are in good condition, concrete platforms to tee off from, but course maps are fading and in disrepair. the course has some low lying spots which are usually muddy and attract ALOT of mosquitoes, but thats just part of playing. bug repellent would be good to have in the disc bag.
Its a good location in a residential area with easy access, and its fairly quiet considering the roads surrounding it. There are alot of mature trees which make for interesting play. Dont recall seeing a restroom so take that into consideration. Does have a playground/shelter for the kids. there is a newer (2009)9 target course in forest park on the east side of south morris ave.(almost within disc throwing distance) which has bathrooms, but its not as secluded as pj irvin as its right next to morris ave. if pj irvin is too crowded you might consider forest park.
Courses Close By
- Forrest Park, Bloomington IL US(1 vote)
- State Farm Park, Bloomington IL US(1 vote)
- Maxwell Park Disc Golf Course, Normal IL US(2 votes)
- LeRoy Disc Golf Course, LeRoy IL US(1 vote)
- South Pointe Park, El Paso IL USNo votes yet
- Hopedale Park Disc Golf, Hopedale IL USNo votes yet
- Lake Eureka Disc Golf Course, Eureka IL US(5 votes)
- Roanoke Park, Roanoke IL US(2 votes)
- Northwood Park, Morton IL US(3 votes)
- Washington Park, Washington IL US(4 votes)