Oxbow Falls Park
Great fun on a technical course. Super elevation but can be lots of schule off the fairways. Some challenging 90 degree turns on tight fairways to the basket.
Oxbow Falls Park is a well maintained course which will require all the shots in your bag. Playing up and down hilly terrain, on a clear day you get a magnificent view of Oneida Lake in the distance. The course is well laid out and pretty easy to follow. Make sure to bring bug spray in season as it is a wooded area. A must play for the central NY area.
Courses Close By
- Green Lakes State Park, Fayetteville NY USNo votes yet
- Jamesville Beach, Jamesville NY USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf, North Syracuse NY USNo votes yet
- Clay Park Central , Liverpool NY USNo votes yet
- Osceola Tug Hill - South, Camden NY USNo votes yet
- Osceola Tug Hill - North, Camden NY USNo votes yet
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US(1 vote)
- Gilbert Lakes State Park, Laurens NY US(1 vote)
- Panther Highlands Disc Golf Course, Dryden NY US(1 vote)
- Glimmerglass State Park, Cooperstown NY USNo votes yet