Oxbow Falls Park
Great fun on a technical course. Super elevation but can be lots of schule off the fairways. Some challenging 90 degree turns on tight fairways to the basket.
Oxbow Falls Park is a well maintained course which will require all the shots in your bag. Playing up and down hilly terrain, on a clear day you get a magnificent view of Oneida Lake in the distance. The course is well laid out and pretty easy to follow. Make sure to bring bug spray in season as it is a wooded area. A must play for the central NY area.
Courses Close By
- Sullivan Town Park, Chittenango NY USNo votes yet
- Green Lakes State Park, Fayetteville NY USNo votes yet
- Jamesville Beach, Jamesville NY USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park Disc Golf, North Syracuse NY USNo votes yet
- Clay Park - East, Liverpool NY USNo votes yet
- Clay Park - West, Liverpool NY USNo votes yet
- Van Buren Disc Golf Course, Baldwinsville NY USNo votes yet
- Merrill Park Disc Golf Course, Parish NY USNo votes yet
- Osceola Tug Hill - South, Camden NY USNo votes yet
- Osceola Tug Hill - North, Camden NY USNo votes yet