Oxbow Falls Park
Great fun on a technical course. Super elevation but can be lots of schule off the fairways. Some challenging 90 degree turns on tight fairways to the basket.
Oxbow Falls Park is a well maintained course which will require all the shots in your bag. Playing up and down hilly terrain, on a clear day you get a magnificent view of Oneida Lake in the distance. The course is well laid out and pretty easy to follow. Make sure to bring bug spray in season as it is a wooded area. A must play for the central NY area.
Courses Close By
- Green Lakes State Park, Fayetteville NY US
- Jamesville Beach, Jamesville NY US
- Heritage Park Disc Golf, North Syracuse NY US
- Clay Park Central , Liverpool NY US
- Osceola Tug Hill - North, Camden NY US
- Osceola Tug Hill - South, Camden NY US
- Emerson Park Disc Golf Course, Auburn NY US
- Gilbert Lakes State Park, Laurens NY US
- Panther Highlands Disc Golf Course, Dryden NY US
- Glimmerglass State Park, Cooperstown NY US