Oxbow Disc Golf Course
Scenic natural area. Both open holes and more technical shots - relatively short, but good variety and challenge. 9 targets are cool orange and blue Kingpin Baskets. The Poudre River in play on one hole.
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 3,055ft
Alternate Length: 3,484ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
I-25; Crossroads Exit. East 4.8 miles, left on roundabout (CR17), 1.6 miles, then left on Lakulake Rd. (barely a road, don’t miss it). Park at end and walk across bridge to 1st tee on the left. OR I-25; Windsor (CR 392) Exit. East 4.5 miles through town, right on 7th St. Go 1.5 miles, then past Eastman Park Dr., turn right on Lakulake. Park at end by archery field and walk across bridge to 1st tee on left.
Email: Shawn Aschliman #17754
This course has no photos.
by lildarling on Oct 30, 2010 at 4:58pm
I love this course! It is, by far, the best in Weld County!
Courses Close By
- Timnath Reservoir, Timnath CO US(3 votes)
- River Ranch Disc Golf Course, Johnstown CO US(5 votes)
- The Outback Disc Golf Course, Greeley CO US(2 votes)
- Fort Collins High School Disc Golf Course, Fort Collins CO US(2 votes)
- Epple Park, Greeley CO US(3 votes)
- Boltz Jr. High School, Fort Collins CO US(2 votes)
- Edora Park, Fort Collins CO US(5 votes)
- Pioneer Park Disc Golf Course, Evans CO US(2 votes)
- Thompson Valley HS, Loveland CO US(1 vote)
- University of N. Colorado, Greeley CO US(1 vote)