Oshtemo Township Park
Best course in the Kalamazoo area. Need to be moderately accurate to do well. Tough to shoot under par. Too many other courses are wide open and lame. This course allows people who are actually good to excel.
Tough course. The rough is rough so watch your discs! There is a great mix of some hills and a FEW open fairways, but mostly pretty tight and wooded. Never seems to be overly busy and there is a noce little park on site with a bathroom. Dual tees. Long tees are REAL long.
Courses Close By
- Knollwood Park, Kalamazoo MI US(2 votes)
- Calvary Disc Golf Course, Plainwell MI USNo votes yet
- Robert Morris, Kalamazoo MI US(1 vote)
- Vicksburg Recreation Area, Vicksburg MI USNo votes yet
- Cold Brook Park, Climax MI US(2 votes)
- Fort Custer Recreation Area, Battle Creek MI USNo votes yet
- St. Francis Church , Shelbyville MI US(2 votes)
- Begg Park, Springfield MI US(1 vote)
- Meyer Broadway North, Three Rivers MI USNo votes yet
- Meyer Broadway Original, Three Rivers MI US(1 vote)