Oquaga Creek State Park
No votes yet
Ancient wooden-pole course - an artifact showing one version of disc golf in the 1970's. Tee posts but no tee signs - bring map to navigate. $7 park fee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 1,785ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Binghamton; exit 8 from Rte. 88. Take 206 east 6 miles to a right on Rte 20, follow signs to Oquaga Creek State Park. In park, go past the beach to sign with course map at end of parking lot near woods.
First Tee: (
Ron - Park Mgr.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Oquaga Creek State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Conklin Sports Park, Conklin NY US(2 votes)
- Oneonta Sports Park, Oneonta NY USNo votes yet
- Binghamton University Disc Golf Course, Binghamton NY USNo votes yet
- Rock Mountain Bible Camp, South Gibson PA USNo votes yet
- Pine Lake Disc Golf, Davenport NY USNo votes yet
- Gilbert Lake State Park, Laurens NY US(1 vote)
- Meadow-Vale Campsites Disc Golf, Mount Vision NY USNo votes yet
- Kennedy Park Disc Golf Course, Forest City PA US(1 vote)
- Elk Lake School, Montrose PA US(1 vote)
- Prompton Lake Disc Golf Course, Prompton PA US(1 vote)