Old Farm Park
Varies from wooded to wide open. Pond comes into play on 2 holes. Landscaping and raised greens help make it a very fun course. No alcohol.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,031ft
Alternate Length: 3,045ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
From 131; exit east on 54th St. and follow 54th St. as it turns into 52nd St. Turn north on Stauffer. Go through 4 way stop. Turn right at next stop sign (Embro). Follow Embro into park.
First Tee: (
Email: Mike Durco #13559
by Kevinoconnell on Jul 11, 2010 at 10:00am
A great course to learn on, and fun to sharpen your discing skills for the veteran. Mostly short and wooded holes. Possible water on two holes. A well kept and fun course.
Courses Close By
- Jaycee Park, Kentwood MI US(3 votes)
- Garfield Park, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Earl W. Brewer Park, Grand Rapids MI US(2 votes)
- Cascade Township Park, Cascade Township MI US(1 vote)
- Lamar Park, Wyoming MI US(1 vote)
- Cornerstone University Disc Golf Course, Grand Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Heritage Park, Grandville MI USNo votes yet
- Johnson Park, Walker MI US(2 votes)
- Riverside Park, Grand Rapids MI US(2 votes)
- Rosewood Park, Jenison MI USNo votes yet