I found this course vary fun and challenging. It was worth the entry fee. My only complaint is the train tracks next to the course.
Front 9 was very fun. They just had lots of rain the day before so holes 3-6 were very marshy! Back 9 was way more challenging. Very wooded with some tight shots. Like the course a lot!
O' Hauser has really developed into a great course. The trees are now mature and make the front 9 more challenging. The back 9 is great with lots of trees. It has a little of everything, but elevation: water on two holes, trees, some long throws and tighter narrow shots.
Some holes on the front 9 are too close together(could've used a hard hat). The back 9 holes are great, challenging from the long tees with good lines through the woods.
Courses Close By
- Pierce Park, Appleton WI USNo votes yet
- Telulah Park, Appleton WI US(1 vote)
- Winnebago County Park Yellow, Oshkosh WI USNo votes yet
- Winnebago County Park Green, Oshkosh WI US(5 votes)
- Kimberly High School, Kimberly WI US(2 votes)
- Plamann Meadowview 9, Appleton WI US(2 votes)
- Plamann Apple Creek 18, Appleton WI US(8 votes)
- Kaukauna Jr. Disc Golf Course, Kaukauna WI US(1 vote)
- Red Arrow Park, Oshkosh WI US(2 votes)
- Grignon Park, Kaukauna WI US(5 votes)