Odell Weeks Park
Nice par three course in a city park...someone should help get the other nine holes built...love the signs warning people of disc golfers and their discs...
We have only been playing a couple of months but my wife and i have found this to be a great beginners course. It is mostly open but with enough obstacles to teach you to throw around things. Also we have found it easy to push our daughters stroller through. Anyone wanting to get started learning to play disc golf could find this as a great place to learn. Also it would be fairly hard to lose a disc here unless you just dont look for it.
Courses Close By
- Perry Memorial Park, Aiken SC US(1 vote)
- Boyd Pond Park Disc Golf Course, Aiken SC USNo votes yet
- Langley Pond DiscGolfPark, Warrenville SC US(1 vote)
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback, North Augusta SC USNo votes yet
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Old Glory, North Augusta SC US(2 votes)
- Riverview Park, North Augusta SC US(5 votes)
- The Players Course @ Lake Olmstead, Augusta GA US(4 votes)
- Pendleton King Park, Augusta GA US(3 votes)
- Fort Gordon Marine/Navy Disc Golf Course, Fort Gordon GA USNo votes yet
- Double Eagle (Army Course), Fort Gordon GA US(1 vote)