Ocean County Park Disc Golf Course
On a former ball golf course (the site of the first PGA event in 1898), playing through what was the estate of John Rockefeller - the first billionaire. Good shot variety for the terrain available - water in play on several holes. Beautiful park, no matter the season.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Crushed Stone
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 6,198ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Carl Cubbedge/Mike K/Frank G
I-195; exit 28 A. Take US-9 South for 5.6 miles to a left on Main St. (Rte. 88), 1.4 miles to a left into the park. Take park road around to the last parking lot. 1st hole at far end of parking lot on left side of the small field.
Email: Michael Keim #50014
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ocean County Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Freehold Township High School, Freehold Township NJ US(1 vote)
- Manalapan Recreation Center, Manalapan NJ USNo votes yet
- Wolf Hill Recreation Area Disc Golf, Oceanport NJ USNo votes yet
- Mercer County Park, West Windsor NJ US(2 votes)
- Doc Cramer Disc Golf Course, Manahawkin NJ USNo votes yet
- Rutgers, Douglass College, New Brunswick NJ USNo votes yet
- Freedom Park, Medford NJ USNo votes yet
- Chimney Rock Disc Golf Course, Martinsville NJ US(2 votes)
- Prospect Park Nethermead Redux, Brooklyn NY US(2 votes)
- Tyler State Park, Newtown PA US(2 votes)