Oak Grove Regional Park - Purple
This course is fun to play when I drive down to Stockton. Water and tree hazards make for fun play.
Pretty fun course. Lots of low hanging oaks makes it hard to get some good air under your plastic.
I tried to edit the info for this course a while ago, seems someone changed it back. The fee is always 5 dollars. Every day. 1 dollar extra to bring a pet.
The course is well kept and in the middle of a park with some ponds but not many. There are easy to read signs and is pretty well laid out. It gets a 3 out of 5 because it's very simple and not much of a variety of shots to challenge you. It also gets a 3 out of 5 because the weather always seems to be VERY HOT at this course. I have been there twice and it was hot at this course both times despite being cool days in the rest of the san joaquin valley.
Courses Close By
- Oak Grove Regional Park - Gold, Stockton CA USNo votes yet
- Micke Grove Park, Lodi CA US(1 vote)
- Elk Grove Disc Golf Course, Elk Grove CA US(4 votes)
- Lake Amador South , Ione CA US(1 vote)
- Lake Amador North, Ione CA USNo votes yet
- New Hogan Dam - West, Valley Springs CA US(2 votes)
- New Hogan Dam - East, Valley Springs CA USNo votes yet
- LARPD Disc Golf Course , Livermore CA US(1 vote)
- National/Johnson Field, Travis AFB CA USNo votes yet
- East La Loma Park, Modesto CA USNo votes yet