O. T. Sloan Park
Fun course, not too difficult. Nothing terribly spectacular about it, but not underwhelming either. If you are in the area, stop by.
Fairly easy course, can be muddy, not very well marked, can be confusing first time. I have not been when it was busy, but I imagine if it was, it would play very slow, cause many of the holes play over/near others.
Courses Close By
- Swingin' D.B.'s: Swinging Course, Moncure NC US(1 vote)
- Swingin' D.B.'s: Rock 'n Roll Fairways, Moncure NC USNo votes yet
- Rock Ridge Park DGC, Moncure NC USNo votes yet
- Anderson Creek, Lillington NC US(1 vote)
- Buckhorn at Harris Lake County Park, New Hill NC US(5 votes)
- Chatham County Community College, Pittsboro NC USNo votes yet
- Hillcrest Park Disc Golf Course, Carthage NC US(2 votes)
- Pine Cone Crush at Reservoir Park, Southern Pines NC US(2 votes)
- Jones Park, Holly Springs NC US(1 vote)
- Apex Nature Park, Apex NC US(2 votes)